Sunday, May 11, 2008

Everybody dance, woohoo!!!!!

Just sitting here at work pretending to work.  Well, that isn't entirely true, I have recorded The Lutheran Hour, next week's Sinatra show and one of my three commercial feeds so far.  Since the hockey game isn't until this evening, I don't have to rush out of here and as a result, I was able to tinker with the launchcast station some more when what should pop up, but the most danceable of tunes that I haven't heard in ages, plus I never knew who actually did the song.  I thought it was New Order or someone, instead it was an 80s one hit wonder type band.  Anyway, after having the song pop up in launchcast, and me rating it, I went to Youtube in hopes of a video, and lo and behold there was one, so now everyone can dance.

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden...Great now THAT song is stuck in my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "(I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden" was a song recorded by Lynn Anderson in 1970

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was also a book that i read in the 9th grade wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this song i must've heard in the 3rd or 4th grade lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dig those crazy shoes kids...WOW! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been