Sunday, May 25, 2008

He's back, sort of

Some of you know that I am a Chad Vader fan, and I will admit that I have been anxiously awaiting Season 2 of that fine drama.  It is another reason why I like stuff on the internet versus that which is on TV by and large.  Anyway, I did my normal search last night looking for some sort of Vader update, and apparently Season 2 is on hiatus because they are trying to work out a TV deal, though I don't know who they are in negotiations with. 

In any event, to help lessen the pain of no Chad vader Season 2 for the forseeable future, we get this instead.....

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well it sucks there is no season 2 yet, but the training video wasn't bad as a filler :D

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been