Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hi Neil, Hi Tom

It's been awhile for this, mainly because I have been burning soda cap purchases left and right on all kinds of goodies, a pair of headphones, a month of Pogo, 2 DVDs, and a photo poster to name the major ones, but I still have a few points laying around here and there, so tonight seemed like a good night to add to this, say hello to Neil Diamond and Tom Waits (they are added at the bottom of the list if you don't want to sit through the whole thing again)

 

 

Coke Rewards

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the dvd :-D I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it yet tho :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The history DVD I found better, but I haven't watched all of the matches yet, I watched a couple and most of the promos the Horsemen cut. The history was really good, though they spent very little time on the Horsemen with Benoit and Malenko, fousing on the much earlier incarnations, both good and bad. Paul Roma comes off as a complete ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I noticed the other day that when I first tried playing this, it only played a 30 second preview, because it turns out I wasn't signed into Imeem, so if that problem occurs for anyone, that is the reason. I won't tell anyone to sign up over there, though it is free and a pretty good source for music and videos. They also allowing blogging and what not over there, but one blog page is enough for me, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added two more songs today after finding 6 more Pepsi caps on the way home from work, so say hello to Let's Active and Bill Wharton as well.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been