Sunday, November 29, 2015

B365V2.162 - Life is just a fantasy (week #11)

Time to do the weekly recap of my fantasy football teams

Work league (W) 88.22 - 74.48  The first of what I feel will be four wins to close the season to get a playoff spot,  my record is now 5-6, the 4th and final playoff spot is 6-5.  Up next is the only remaining team on my schedule who has scored more points than myself.

Bloggers league (L)  66 - 73 Another league where I am 5-6, but my playoff prospects do not look nearly as promising.  While this league there are 6 playoff spots, 6th place is 7-3-1.  I really don't like my chances in this league, but as the old adage goes, you can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been