Friday, November 20, 2015

B365V2.158 - Life is just a fantasy (Week #10)

     Hope is starting to fade in my fantasy football exploits this season after another week where I lost both games.  Here with the lowdown is, well, me.....

     Work league (L)  115.94 - 79.66  Once again my opponent rings up over 100 points, the season total of points against is now 1110.86.  By comparison, no other team in the league has even had 1000 points scored against them, so if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all (gloom, despair and agony on me and all that jazz.)  My record is now 4-6 with 4 games left to play I am in the 8th spot, 2 games out of a potential playoff spot.  The hope I have is that of my four remaining opponents, two of them are below me in the standings and only one of the four has scored more than my team this year (I am 3rd in points scored, it's that points against that is killing me).  Potentially I could run the table, the schedule is set up nice enough.  But if my luck this year holds true to form I will lose all 4 games and my opponents will continue to ring up 100+ point outcomes against me.

     Bloggers league (L)  81- 73   The loss leaves this team at 5-5, 1.5 games out of a playoff spot and much like my other league, four games left, two of which are against people who trail me, but unlike my other league I can't see me running the table over the last 4 games.  7-7 is probably the best I could expect as an outcome in this league.  The other two teams I play are projected playoff teams, (seeds #3 and #4 out of 6) and I don't see me beating both of them.  But what do I know anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been