Sunday, November 1, 2015

B365V2.152 - Halloweak

I am walking and typing at the same time.  Better watch myself, if I chew gum I could throw the whole cosmos off kilter.  I haven't written much recently because honestly not much has happened.  At least not much I would consider blog worthy.

I could start by giving a shoutout to Lithuania, since somebody from there dropped in on my piece of internet real estate, so "Hello Lithuania".

There is nothing new to report on the Misty front.  The last time I mentioned her I said that I got the feeling she wasn't that into me, and the longer I leave this play out the more I feel that way.  I sent her a couple of Fireworks videos from the Pirates game I had invited her to in what feels like months ago.  Not even a slight acknowledgement from her, not that I was looking for a thank you or anything, but a simple "leave me alone" would have sufficed.   I am not big on being ignored when I haven't done anything wrong.  In fact it kind of pisses me off, but I am trying to not cave in to the angels  of my lesser nature.

Apparently the crazy Canadian stopped by the other day as well.  I could tell because the tracker hits suggested it came from a blog reader and the search terms used when visiting included her name.  Really if I wanted to be surrounded by people I don't like I would go to work or something.

Speaking of which, a ad realization hit me today, this is going to be one of those 7 day work weeks.  With Sunday being the first day of November, I get to go in and close the books on the October paperwork.  I should have looked at a calendar before today and recognized how this weekend was going to play out but I was stupid.

I realize today is Halloween, but honestly the holiday doesn't do much for me.  My neighborhood is mostly college kids so there are plenty of girls out looking trampier than normal.  No trick or treaters in my neighborhood.  No candy to hand out.  I did buy some lollipops to hand out to any kids who come in the store at work and I did get some candy for a friend's son, but that was it as far as the candy thing goes, save for the Reese cups I bought for myself at CVS.

So I am checking my Facebook feed the other day and I see something from one of the local TV stations promoting the fact that they are going to give us their winter forecast.  Excuse me, these people can't even get a forecast right 24 hours in advance, now I am supposed to trust them with a weather forecast for the next few months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been