Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pick your poison

Tomorrow's blog should be?

Standard blog
 
 0

Blunt Force Trauma
 
 2

Ask Matt Anything
 
 1

Photo blog
 
 4

Okay, we know that at some point I will have to post a Karaoke Friday blog, one would hope it would be on Friday, but one never knows.  That being said, I need to do another entry tomorrow as well, but I am not sure what I should do.  Care to help?

I could do....

1) Standard blog, complete with witty comments from me, as most of my entries are prone to have

2) Blunt Force Trauma - I will be honest, the current Asshat almost turned into one of these, but still, it has been a few moons since the last BFT

3) Ask Matt Anything - Hey, there won't be an election getting in the way this time, hopefully no Multiply tweakage either.

4) Photo blog - Tomorrow is Light Up Night in the City of Pittsburgh, so I could fire up ye olde camera and wander the streets downtown whilst freezing my nuts off in the wind and snow.

Hey, it's democracy in action, so do what they do in any good democracy, vote early and often.

13 comments:

  1. off to register some dead people on multiply so they can vote! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try zombie Dr. Green, I think he just had a one episode back from the dead stint on ER, so he may have some free time on his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for the ask Matt anything, pretty much so Leslie can ask annoying questions I can ask really long hypotheticals that won't get answered lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I answered all of the hypotheticals last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, the easiest option is in the lead at this point, me being all pissed off is like teaching a fish to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polls close at noon my time (10 hr and 26 minutes remaining), just so I have time to prepare for the winner, whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like photo blog is winning lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only 8 minutes left, could be the photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A comeback of epic proportions, at least as far as this page is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been said by several people that im a PHOTOGRAHICAHOLIC! People just never seem to post enough pictures! Take a look at that lazy fuckin TICK as a prime example! Getting piccies outta him is like pulling fuckin teeth! LoL PHOTOBLOGS ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I took a few pics last night, nothing major, just 8 or 9 meandering around town, buit I haven't finished the text yet to go with the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey now! My questions weren't THAT annoying jeez!

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been