Saturday, November 15, 2008

Karaoke Friday - Saturday edition

Yeah I should have posted this yesterday, no need to remind me, I get it already.  But between lunch with Lynn and weeding through quite a few options video wise last night, I opted to lay down and next thing I knew it was saturday.  Since I was already late, I figured I would get to this later in the day, and went about doing other things.  Anyway, I am back now and I better get this posted before it becomes the Karaoke Friday - Saturday edition posted on Sunday.

 

 


Lyrics | Face To Face - Debt lyrics

1 comment:

  1. the embedded lyrics are cool. will have to listen to this later, can't compete with the background noise of guitar hero lol

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been