Monday, February 25, 2008

Your 2008 Argonauts hockey roster (as of 2/25/08)

Another winning week (the 8th non losing week in a row), a 6-4-0 effort against the league's #1 team means that my fantasy hockey team is up 21 pts over the 7th place team in seeking the last playoff spot.  For the season the record stands at 98-83-29.  Since I haven't mentioned the roster in a while, it's time to meet the guys that make me competitive on a weekly basis.
 
Argonauts
Pos
Player
C
(Was - C)
C
(Col - C)
LW
(NJ - C,LW)
LW
(Anh - LW)
RW
(Nsh - RW)
RW
(Cls - RW)
D
(Ott - D)
D
(NYR - D)
D
(Van - D)
D
(Buf - D)
G
(Pit - G)
G
(Cgy - G)
BN
(Det - C)
BN
(Det - LW,RW)
BN
(Anh - LW,RW)
BN
(Dal - G)

 

 And with that I have to scoot, I am at work after all, so a quick post and a change of the music on the homepage is all that will get accomplished this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Editors note - Today is the last day for Victor Kozlov, he is being replaced by Tomas Plekanac (Mon - C) come Tuesday, the transaction just hasn't been processed by the league yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is Jason the coach? How do they get the blades on the sandals? Wouldn't it be a bit cold to be ice skating in toga's, not to mention dangerous? lmfao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Jason were the coach then my record would probably be better. As for the sandals with blades, as long as my team isn't slicing open each others necks with them, they can wear whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would START watching if they played in togas! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been