Thursday, February 14, 2008

Disclaimers

Sorry but life has kept me from spending too much time in here this week.  Between a much needed shopping run Monday night, doubles on Tuesday and Wednesday, and now I have an overnight shift at the station tonight, I have been able to read some of the blogs, but my lack of commenting is not do to the content, just my lack of available time.  I am hoping to fix that later today as well as maybe adding something of my own that isn't stolen content.  Until then, I will steal just a little more content, in this case what I would consider the best cover of The Beatles ever, and that would be Siouxsie and the Banshees version of "Dear Prudence".  Enjoy kids, I'll be back later.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been