Monday, June 6, 2016

B365V3.31 - A Saturday in the life of.........

6:30 Woke up early, I have a truck coming in today, a day late because of the Memorial Day holiday, which means I will be putting it away myself. I asked Sammy if he wanted to come in, he had been complaining about the hours he has been getting, but Sammy said no. So then, it is me up next, though when you complain about hours and then I get you some, future complaints fall on deaf ears from here on out.

8:24. Sitting down to breakfast at Pamela's. I realize it took me almost two hours to get from bed to breakfast, but part of the morning I spent playing MPQ, first clearing out the Deadpool Daily, and after that I played long enough to win the one command point I need to cash in for a legendary character, which ended up being a 4 star X-Force. Depending on how long breakfast takes I should be at work by 10 am I would think. And I really do need to be there after yesterday, when Brian gave me his baseball tickets for Sunday. 4 seats, third base side about 12 rows off of the field. Face value on the tickets is $57 each and if the boss is going to kick you nice prizes like that, probably a good thing to show up and work for a bit?

9:26. Made in downtown, had an egg white omelet with garlic chicken, banana peppers and Swiss cheese for brekkie, then stopped to do my next week's bus pass at the subway station. God forbid, I got something done today before 10 am. Read some more of my book while at breakfast, I fixed the Shelfari thing on my page (since Shelfari no longer exists, it has been replaced by Goodreads).

2:13 So far I have most of my order put away, just some boxes of candy left. I also reloaded the sugar machine next to the coffee, the sugar, sweet and low, creamer and French vanilla creamer were all empty, reloaded the atm, and reloaded the two instant ticket machines. You could stay I have been busy and that is why I haven't been typing the last few hours.

5:15 I think I finished at work, got my orders done and rebuilt two sales sheets from scratch when our system was Verizoned last week. Who knew I would be going through such mental anguish. I had to use algebra and stuff. I am getting out of here now, my head hurts.

6:00 Made it home and to what I call pants off mode, because that is how I am comfiest. So usually after I get home I take off my shoes, put down my bag, dig out my tablet and any munchies I picked up at work and then it is all kinds of "Off with the pants". I am kind of sleepy though, that happens when I wake up way early so I am going to do some online bus scheduling and take a nap. I need to figure out what time I have to be downtown tomorrow to catch the Freeport Road to ride out to Natrona Heights, where my cousin lives. I am meeting him at his place prior to us going to the baseball game tomorrow.

10:12 Making dinner finally. What can I say, on days where I have breakfast I don't get hungry until way late. But now I am making some beef around, because that's the way I roll. Looked up the bus schedule I needed, I have to be downtown about 9 ish to catch the bus I need, then off to meet my cousin, then off to see the Pirates game and then maybe check out some of the TRAF. I think getting out for a baseball game would fall under the #itsmyyear hashtag. So far this year that hashtag has already been slapped on two lottery scratch off wins ($1000, $400), my Vancouver vacation, concerts by Coheed and Cambria and Living Colour and tickets to game 2 of the Eastern Conference final between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay. And in less than a week, a Motion City Soundtrack show gets added to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been