Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, it is so on.......

And you can be part of it, if you so wish.  I am setting up a fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, just for shits and giggles and I am extending invitations to anyone who happens by this page and wishes to join. Mind you, the maximum number of teams for the league is 14, and last I checked, I was one of the 14, leaving just 13 spots remaining.

The address to sign up for the festivities is http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

In the league ID box enter the number 39942

The password is bigp76460

The draft will be online live this Sunday (Sept 21) at 9pm EST, or you can have Yahoo draft for you by either rating the players yourself or letting Yahoo select based on its own preseason ratings.

In any event, the invitation has been extended and I do believe it is "Game On!".

 

3 comments:

  1. i only know i like the violence of hockey other than that i dont follow the sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good thing I named the league Fisticuffs R Us then. In all seriousness though, we now have 4 teams, meaning we are down to 10 remaining slots for anyone interested. And unlike the baseball league I am in, this is free to join so it costs you absolutely nothing, a bargain at half the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in and I know fuck all about hockey lmao

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been