Thursday, June 5, 2008

Helping to plan your vacation

Perhaps you could summer in Nashville, TN

 

Living it up, redneck-style, at the Hotel Preston

One unique Nashville boutique hotel is reaching out to tourists attending the CMA Music Festival offering the Redneck Package - a customized stay in Music City complete with a complimentary 6 pack of PBR and pork rinds. Wish you were here!

Live like a local at the Hotel Preston with our Redneck Package. Only the best…bag of pork rinds and a six pack of PBR (that’s Pabst Blue Ribbon for you tourists) awaiting your arrival. And for some in-room tv snacks, RC Cola, Moon Pies and Goo Goo Clusters all made in Tennessee. Then, belly flop in our luxurious outdoor pool and don’t forget…no sun block allowed for that deep red tan! And experience the Trailer Park Resort in Nashville where you can compare your mullet to the wall of fame.

11 comments:

  1. I really want to gouge out my inner eye now lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to grow my hair out so I can compare mullets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the rooms don't look that bad, I was expecting a trailer park.

    Oh and Matt I just can't picture you with a mullet lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mullet business in the front and party in the rear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have one, I was short and spiked in the front and I had long hair in the back that I had permed, making mine the coolest mullet ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im a little alarmed with the amount of mullets I've seen sported around the area I work! thats not something that should ever come back and shame on those people's hair dressers for allowing them to leave the chair with something like that! I love moonpies but detest and abhor beer in a can! BARF!! i'd ask you to hold my hair back but really if I had a mullet that would cut out that step entirely! ROFL xoxoxoxox oh for gods sakes Matt a PERMED MULLET! I want pictures! you are obligated now rofl!! omg

    ReplyDelete
  7. my mind is boggling....where are the pictures Matt damn you lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a love for 80s hair, give me a girl with the poofy hair and that is just way awesome. As for my mullet/perm, that is a story in and of itself. First, there are no pictures. I really don't like having my picture taken all that much, so I try to keep visual evidence of my existence to a minimum. The picture I use on this page of me is only around because I needed to have one for when I did my TV appearance a while back, and it was taken with my own camera. But I think I can count the numbers of pictures I have of me safely on one hand.

    As for the origin of the mullet perm (which I rocked by the way, much as I rock all things me), I got it a place called the Gentlemen's Salon, which has since closed. The hook was that the hairdressers cut your hair while in lingerie, woohoo. And the thing was, if I was going to get my mullet perm anywhere else, they wanted money for both a hair cut and a perm, a nearly $100 investment in coolness which was a significant amount of coin to drop on hair, the semi nudie chick salon did it for $35, so I got scantily clad females and saved money, double woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg Matt you're are awesome lmao! I love it! lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See that is what is missing from the total hair cutting experience lol

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been