Thursday, June 26, 2008

Furries of the world unite!!!!!!

Today marks the first day of Anthrocon 2008, or the Furry Convention, where a group of people that dress up in animal costumes and pretend they are in fact animals (and some who like to have sex while in costume) descend upon our fair village.  If you missed any of the required information, the Furry people and I can help you out with that.

 

Read this document on Scribd: Anthrocon 2008 City Guide

 

 

Read this document on Scribd: Anthrocon 2008 Pocket Schedule

Any other questions? Go ahead and visit there website right here.  Looks to be a fun weekend for us city folks.

13 comments:

  1. The only question remaining in my mind is what costume do you plan to wear Matt? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarily, they drew over 2500 people here last year to their convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see the scuba divers in their furry outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hasn't answered that question yet, wonder y ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fox hunt and star party sound fun! I'd even try that Werewolf: The Apocalypse game, and the Role Play Chess game sounds cool too. I wouldnt mind experiencing this convention, sounds like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So where can I get a ticket? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think people who fantasize they are animals and plants have way to much time on their hands, and not enough therapy or medication. Sheesh. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. $25 for a day pass. I clicked the link and went and viewed some photos too. They have some very cool costumes! And not everyone was dressed up. Actually from the pictures there looked to be more out of costume than in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. $10,000 for a costume! Good Lord thats alot of money to invest in an animal costume.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know which I liked more, the ram guy who had a collection of costumes, or the woman with the wolf head and pigtails saying that by being in costume she can be more herself. I have half a mind to take my camera down and get pictures, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I heard her say that I was like what. I can see dressing up for the fun in it, kinda like Halloween but to dress up cause it makes u feel closer to "home" I must say I've never felt like any type of animal myself but I wonder which animal I'd be most like...hmm

    You should go Matt and get pictures so I can be "closer to the action" lol

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been