Monday, March 31, 2008

Everybody else is doing it

What is in the back of your car? This would require me owning a car, and living in a city I rely on public transportation instead.

When was the last time you threw up? A couple of months ago when I had a few too many beers on an already upset stomach.

What color is your toothbrush? White

Name one person that made you smile today. Nobody yet, but it is early.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Doing show prep for the radiio show, most likely stapling news items together.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? See 8am, it is only 8:23am as I am typing this.

What is your favorite candy bar? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Caramello, Hershey Special Dark, Mounds (yes I like candy bars)

Have you ever been to a strip club? How else would I learn about the birds and the bees?

What is the last thing you said aloud? I was talking to the news anchor for our FM station about Richard Mellon Scaife's credibility or lack thereof.

What is the best ice cream flavor? Blueberry at Dave & Andy's

What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee, it is morning after all.

What are you wearing right now? khakis and a Game Stop shirt

What was the last thing you ate? Toast as a late night snack

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, the last item I bought was my Foamy T shirt.

When was the last time you ran? Thursday night during volleyball at the Homewood YMCA

What was the last sporting event you watched? Pittsburgh Penguins vs. New York Rangers yesterday on TV

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? The microwave kind with that toxic buttery flavor stuff that will contribute to my eventual death.

Have you ever gone camping? Probably as a kid, but it left almost no lasting impression.

Do you take vitamins daily? Not unless I am stealing them from someone, I have no desire to actually ingest vitamins.

Do you go to church every Sunday? I work every Sunday, if I didn't I am sure I could come up with another excuse if needed.

Do you have a tan? It's March in Pittsburgh, so the answer is obviously not.

Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Slight nod to pizza here, but very slight and lo mein is my ultimate comfort food.

Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, nor to I put hay or any other type of field grain in my beverage..

What did your last text message say? I don't text!!! I am anti cell phone and can't wait for the conclusive study that says cell phones cause cancer, so I can ride all of those cell phone weilding bastards as much as they have hounded me for smoking.

Are you someone’s best friend? Probably, but I aspire to be someone's worst enemy to be honest, it just seems more fulfilling.

What are you doing tomorrow? I have two radio guests booked.and I will be working both of my jobs, should be a busy day.

Where is your mom? Probably at her home.

Look to your left, what do you see? My studio door as well as a window that faces the hallway that passes by the studio.

What color is your watch? I haven't worn a watch in ages, I would know the exact amount of time it has been since I have worn a watch if I was wearing a watch right now.

What do you think of when you think of Australia? It would be a lot cooler if they outlawed cricket, lol.

Do you use Chapstick? No, I tend to just bite the loose skin off of my lip, it is a bad habit I know, but I am single so I can do whatever I want.

What is your birthstone? Alexandrite (June 18th)

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? With no car, drive thrus are not likely, so I go inside or I just order in off of the web and let them deliver.

What is your favorite number? 2

Do you have a dog? No, I am currently single, so I am not attached to a dog or any other female.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? George, to talk to him about the fantasy baseball league.

Have you met anyone famous? Yes, most recently that would be Mike Farrell of MASH, who was in studio last Thursday.

Do you have any plans today? Nothing carved in stone, just have to buy bus tickets and maybe book a radio guest or two..

How many states have you lived in? One

Have you ever gone to college? Yes, but didn't graduate, I received an internship in radio and was hired after my internship ended.

Do you dye your hair? No, I just pluck the grey ones whenever I can.

What is your biggest annoyance in your life right now? Stupid people, but that is always the case.

Can you say the alphabet backwards? This would seem to be a skill with little or no practical application whatsoever.

Do you have a maid service clean your house? I put a maid on my Christmas list every year, still haven't received one.

What are your favorite pair of shoes that you wear all the time? Just any old pair of sneakers, I am not all that picky.

Are you jealous of anyone? Me jealous of someone? Puh - leez, don't insult me.

Is anyone jealous of you? I produce a liberal talk show on a low power AM radio station for a pittance of a wage. Really, what is not to desire about that?

Do you eat healthy? Why would I do something silly like that? I am all about how food tastes and not whether or not it is good for me. For me, the yummier, the better.

What do you usually do during the day? Work for at least one of my employers if not both.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I tend to use greetings or salutations rather than hello, because I am a geek like that.

What color is your car? See the first question.

Do you like cats? Animals should be eaten and not heard, or herded then eaten.

Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, the closest I come to amusement parks these days is the occasional venture to Kennywood in summer.

How did you get your worst scar? That would be the mental scar of my dad trying to choke the life out of my mom when I was three. I have held that bitterness for 35 years and see no reason to relinguish it any time in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. I see ur throwing out ur birthdate up there I'm a guessin maybe to try and get that maid you've been askin for every christmas.... lol
    Love your answers btw

    Sorry to hear about the mental scaring........ i have a few of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no one distinguished what type of scar and to be honest, I have been pretty healthy on the physical front, no major scars to speak of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many answers to choose from... you seem to have a full head of hair in that picture that i see on your page. So i'm going to guess that you dont find many grays to pluck very often.... And let me say I love how you grouped females and dogs in the same catagory!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been