Friday, September 28, 2007

You thought I forgot

I know, I haven't done the Asshat this week, not that it slipped my mind, it hadn't, but I have just been posting other stuff this week, add that to my reading (I have finished 3 of the 4 books from my buying binge a week or so ago, and am into the fourth on the collapse of the WTC) and my schedule has been a little bit hectic, not to mention my computer was way slow in uploading yesterday's audio, something about uploading 40+ minute segmenst to the web that makes my Dell creep along slower than it normally would.

That being said, let's talk about kink for a second. I have always been an advocate of play in the bedroom, I think my cutoff point would be hot wax and ball gags, but some light bondage, yeah I could be up for that. The difference between me and this week's Asshat winner is I don't invite the local fire department to join in. Put your hands together kids, it's Asshat time.......

Kinky key catastrophe

A couple's bid to spice up their love life backfired when they had to call 999 after losing the key to their handcuffs.

It took the combined efforts of three policemen and 20 firemen to free Zoe Comaish, 32, reports The Sun.

She was handcuffed to the bed for two hours after boyfriend Stuart Fisher lost the key.

Three policemen came round and managed to cut the chain but could not get the cuffs off her wrists.

Sound engineer Stuart, 34, said: "They told us we'd have to go down to the fire station. Zoe was mortified. They were all laughing and wished us luck."

But when the luckless couple arrived at their local station in Southampton, Hants, one watch was coming on duty and another was going off.

It meant there were 20 officers keen to help.

Saleswoman Zoe said: "I've never gone so red in my whole life."

One firemen said: "She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. The boys were arguing over who would use the bolt cutters. It took a few snips and she was free."

Stuart said: "We were just trying to spice up our sex life - but including three policemen and twenty fireman wasn't in the plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been