Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sometimes I am sorry only one can win

Yes, we are barely into the week, an this week's Asshat winner will have to fend off many challenges. In the business, it is what we call a target rich enviroment. Sheryl Crow and her "just use one square of toilet paper" has to be in the mix. But can it top a potential Scott Baio reality show? Fresh off of not finding a publisher for his autobiography (for which he won an Asshat, making him a potential two time winner), we have this;

THE IDIOT BOX

'Self-serving' Scott Baio Eats Crow, Plans a Reality Show

scott_baio_042307_FRESH.jpg
CHACH SHOT Baio

Not even the sordid details of how he almost donated sperm to Liza Minnelli were enough to find Scott Baio a publisher for his romantic tell-all. But that hasn't stopped the washed-up actor from pursuing a career in that other medium for washed-up actors: reality television.

The former Charles in Charge star is set to chronicle his dating life in L.A. for a VH1 show tentatively titled, Scott Baio is 45 ... And Single. Although no premiere date has been picked, a source close to production tells Radar, "it's essentially Scott Baio running around on dates trying to find a girlfriend. It's sort of sad."

Especially considering that, when asked a while ago whether he'd ever consider a reality show, Baio told Radar:

No. I just think it's very indulgent, self-serving. It's just not what I want to do with my life. I don't want to be that guy. I don't have to be that guy. I know this is a cyclical business, and I'm not going to do something that's going to hurt my future work. Plus, I just hate those shows. I can't comment on why anyone else would do it. I just don't know.

But wait, there is still more. Enter the Akon nomination, where our illustrious rapper takes time during a concert to dry hump a 14 year old girl. With all of your video goodness, http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/04/akon-dryrails-a-14yearold-child...

And kids, it's only Tuesday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been