Friday, April 13, 2007

On 13,050 page views

Yeah, it is an odd number to pick as a I time to make mention of, it is not an even number of hundreds or thousands (I rue the day when the 100,000 mark hits, I can't think 100,000 people would view this page as all that important) and this isn't going to be you typical tribute to mark such a milestone, rather it is going to be a sobering experience so those of you looking for shiny happy blogs are once again going to be greatly disappointed. Those that are just looking to get more of an insight into things I find interesting, creative or moving, by all means stick around, this video that was put to together by someone far more skilled than I would be on one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been