Saturday, May 14, 2016

B365V3.19 - Accidents will happen

So, I am running a little late on my way to work this morning, so I have to head into Oakland and catch a bus on 5th avenue.  Beside the bus stop was one of the paper bins for the Pittsburgh City Paper, which I figured I would grab a copy to help pass the time on the way to work.

Toward the back of the paper, amidst the massage ads and 976 phone numbers is where one can find the Savage Love column, a sex/love advice column written by Dan Savage.  What was quirky about today's reading though was there was a letter about previous advice Dan had given out.  Apparently a girl wrote in to say her boyfriend had "accidental anal sex" with her on 4 separate occasions.

As Elvis Costello once sang, "Accidents Will Happen", though usually of the anal variety they are when you go to fart and poop a little instead.  As far as sex goes, I am not sure there is a such thing as "Accidental Anal", though that would be the coolest punk band name ever.

Rather if you are the guy back there, you seem to know which hole you are shooting for, unless you suffer from Ray Charles like blindness.  Similarly I would like to think women are sensitive enough that they can tell when a guy is entering their poop chute long before he has the chance to bust a nut, let alone to have it happen 4 times.  At some point you have to put the whole kibosh on that position and say, "Listen fucktard, you have no idea what you are doing back there and my sphincter is not your proving ground until you get things right."

But then I am just an uncultured sort, growing up in the sticks north of the big city.  Perhaps "accidental anal" happens all the time and I am just oblivious to its occurrence.   In which case I will say ignorance is indeed bliss, unless you are on the receiving end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been