Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Viewer mail

Often times when you open a magazine, either in the front or the back you will find comments, letters to the editor if you will.  I thought, when looking for something to write about this evening I would take the same tack.  I mentioned yesterday that I did receive some feedback from my first blog post in what seems like forever; from Mel who happens to be my cousin so I should expect that her feedback would be more positive than negative, and Ruth, who was the subject of that entry, so of course her feedback would be more negative than positive.  Admittedly I probably provoked some of this feedback with my first email to Ruth, but it is a comical exchange nonetheless if only because it shows such a disassociation with the truth and perhaps reality as well.



Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

You are a really heartless person. Take that story off you page!!! 

Please don't do this!!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew,

Please take my name off your story! Do you realize what you are doing to me? 

Don't do this?

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

Please don't do this!!! Please take my name out of the story!! 

Please don't do this to me!!!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew,

You are a heartless person! You hate me that much! To destroy my life like this? 

You really are a very heartless person.. I really hate you!!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:07 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

Yes, I was a much more likeable person when you could tell other guys how much you wanted to be with them behind my back and then come back to me and tell me you love me.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

Why would you want to hurt me this way? 

You know this will get rip me apart! Why would you want to hurt me this deeply? 

My God! Please take my name out of this story! 

Don't do this to me! Please Matthew!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:12 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

You just want to rip my life apart! Just to hurt me! My God Matthew! Please don't do this to me!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:13 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

If the truth is ripping your life apart, maybe you should rethink the life you are leading.
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

Because you seemed to have no consideration for my feelings whatsoever when you spun lie after lie.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew,

The world does not need to know about all my lies! 

Please don't do this please!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:16 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>
Please Matthew you are really hurt me! Don't do this please!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2013, at 2:14 AM, Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> wrote:

Because you seemed to have no consideration for my feelings whatsoever when
you spun lie after lie.




[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:17 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>
Matthew

What do you want! Please don't do this to me! Please Matthew!!!!!!!!

[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>
You going to let the whole world read all about my lies and mistakes!

Why would you do this to me! Why? You just want to hurt me in rip my life apart!

You are so heartless Matthew! Please don't do this!

[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

I don't want anything anymore, what I wanted from you, to simply be honest with me, was something that you were incapable of doing, lest it mess up the other fantasies you have going on out there with other people.
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

I am tired of the lies, tired of the secrets and tired of the bullshit.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

Will you stop please!! My God!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:22 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

So you rip my life and heart out for revenge

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Draft To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew,

Please don't do this! You are really hurting me! 


Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Please don't do this Matthew!  

You are showing the world all my lies. Please don't do this! 

You are really hurting me Matthew! Please take my name out of you story! 

Don't do this to me! It's going to destroy my life!  


Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:33 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

Well, I doubt I am showing the world all of them, only some of the ones I was privileged enough to be told.  I will never understand the backwards logic you use, where it is okay to lie and awful to tell the truth, and honestly, I don't ever want to understand it.  
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:38 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

I just can't believe you would do this to me.. I really can't believe you would be this heartless.. 

If you leave this story up. People read about my lies. This will really  destroy me. This is what you want for revenge. To hurt me and rip my heart apart! 

Matthew please don't leave this story up ! Please don't hurt me like this!!! 



Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:52 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

Heartless?  You spend two years lying to me whenever it was convenient for you to do so, whether it be to get attention, or so you could go chasing after other men, constantly just plunging the knife in my back and twisting it repeatedly, and you have the nerve to call me heartless?  Please, that would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
The sad thing is I was so in love with you too?  Possibly the happiest day between us for me was the day that it seemed like you let your guard down, when you were just telling me about Alex playing with his new drum set, you were trying to make dinner amidst the racket.  It was funny because I could picture it in my mind, and I thought to myself that if she can do this, be a single working mom, trying to juggle a job and a son who can be a handful and deal with everything that goes with it, from games and practices to all of the stuff that a typical teenager will get into, then I really don't have much to complain about.  I really felt like I was part of something that was so special, I couldn't explain how happy I was, not with mere words anyway.
But at the end of the day, that feeling and that special moment just got pissed on, like so many others, because for you it was all about chasing after whatever guy came along and spinning a yarn just for them that damn well did not include me, I would have cramped your style.  And you can only push on that for so long before it just breaks; I'll admit I am not always the nicest guy (like I told you before, I am far more sinner than saint) but I would like to think that I gave us just about every opportunity I could, and still it wasn't enough for you, you would still rather lie and chase after someone else.
Now you want me to take something off of my page, not because it is untrue, not because you have even the slightest thought that we might work things out, but simply because it cramps your lifestyle, and sorry, but that is no longer a good enough reason , because I see just what your lifestyle did to me and to us (if there ever really was an us).
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:56 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

Please! Please! Don't do this to me! I just don't want people to read my lies. 

Please don't do this Matthew! You are real hurting me.

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:00 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

I know, it is all about you and what you want.  God forbid that it be about anything else.  That is why it was okay for you to lie to me repeatedly.  Sorry if the truth hurts, it doesn't hurt nearly as much if you actually use it once in a while.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:03 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew,

I going to spend the rest of my life hating you! 

You really are a mean, heartless person

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

I am asking you and bagging you to please take this story off you page.. 



Please don't hurt me like this! 


Please Matthew

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:08 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

Yes, because I will not lie for you anymore, I have had enough of it.  I see what it got me, a chance to play second fiddle to John, or Dean or whoever else may come along.  Whatever we shared was just an afterthought to you the minute I wasn't in the room or online with you, to be replaced by the next flavor of the month.  So go run back to whomevere, let them pat you on the head and say it's okay to lie, I don't mind, because that person never has been, nor will it ever be me.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:14 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

You think writing this story to force me back to you. I make me work out with you?  

My God Matthew!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

No, I don't think that at all.  I am quite sure that we would end up at this same point eventually.  I have been down that path too many times in the past to think otherwise.  But just the same, it isn't my job to clean up your mess either.  Like I said, I am not the person who will pat you on the head and say it's okay to lie, because they have someone else they are going home to.  For me I had hoped this was it.  I was wrong.  It happens.  Not the first time in my life I was wrong about something, probably will not be the last.
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:30 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

I never forgive you for this! I hate you so much!

Sent from my iPhone
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:42 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

By all means, hate away.  I am not seeking your approval any more than I am seeking some sort of reconciliation which would be temporary at best before you went back to doing what you always do.  If hating me helps you sleep at night, by all means, go for it.  I am not going to sit here and say I hate you, because I don't, but your disconnect with the truth is just proof that we could never be together anyway,  It would be like mixing oil and water.  My blog has always been my place where I could write just to get things off of my chest, and it was something I curbed in the past simply to codify you, and I am done with that.  I have already opened myself up to enough ridicule from people that I consider friends, only because they have heard what happened and looked at me and asked how I could be that stupid, and I can't even look at them and give any semblance of an answer without sounding like a fool.  It is time for me to own my mistakes and move on.  You don't want me, chances are you never did as long as Dean is paying attention to you, so I am not going to base my life choices on  the feelings of someone who couldn't give two shits about me .
[Quoted text hidden]

Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:21 AM

To: Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com>

Matthew, 

I do hate you very much!!!! 
I love you so much! I tried so hard to made things work! I will never forgive you for this Matthew! 

Just go away and leave me alone! 

You are dead to me! 
[Quoted text hidden]

Matt Pritt <mattpritt@gmail.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:31 AM

To: Ruthlongaphy <ruthlongaphy@yahoo.ca>

That is just another lie, you would try only when there was no one else in the picture that you would rather focus your attention on, but once they were around I was just rubbish to you.  For the life of me I still don't know why you made the second trip here, when you spent a large portion of the time acting like you didn't want to be here, either complaining about what we were doing, acting like you would rather be someplace else, or talking about us not working out.  But then I saw that you were busy tracking Dean down even before you came here and it all became crystal clear again. 
Our anniversary was pretty much my breaking point, when I was sitting here hoping against hope we might be able to work things out, while you were once again busy chasing after someone else.  So you can sit here and say I am dead to you, but it is pretty obvious I have been dead to you for quite some time now, I was nothing better than a fallback option if nothing else worked out, and sorry, but I may not be the best guy on the planet (in fact I know I am not), but I sure as hell deserve better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been