Sunday, January 22, 2012

Celebrating the 4th

This past week marked the 4th month that Jen and I have been together, and to mark the occasion I though I would do a little something special, so I did a little investigating online and found that I could send her flowers if I went to an FTD florist.  Apparently you pick an FTD affiliated florist in your location, place the order and then they send the order to an FTD affiliated florist in the location that you wish to send it.  With that in mind, I walked over to Oliver Flowers in downtown Pittsburgh after work on Wednesday and by Thursday afternoon this had arrived on her doorstep.  (Thanks to Jen for providing the photos, and btw, Happy Anniversary!)




7 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Happy Anniversary my love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome and hey, get your shit together, lol. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty bunch of flowers. Happy 4 months to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm do you have this rigged so no one can comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh never mind...there it is...just slow

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, I haven't rigged the page, at least not yet, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, here's hoping there are many 4ths in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been