Friday, January 20, 2012

Karaoke Friday - Inspirationally speaking

One of the things that Sammy and I do at work is, when we are putting away a grocery order, we will bust out into song.  Not good son, but are sad sack version of taking a product and find a way to make fun of it with a bad musical or cultural reference.  As a result, there will be times when we are putting away, say, tampons, and The Clapper commercial will come to mind (Tamp on, Tamp off, Tamp on Tamp off,  the tampon).  Another such musical selection is below, where the chorus gets replaced with such things as "Beans, Beans, Pork and Beans" or "Cheese, Cheese, Mac and Cheese".  But rather than do a video of Sammy and I singing (badly), I thought this time I would go to the original source material.




Lyrics | Cher - Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves lyrics

2 comments:

  1. I think it's amazing that she can still belt this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the video is old, I don't know if she can still sing this or not, but it beats anything she does nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been