Sunday, December 25, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 322 - Actual Christmas

Just sitting here drinking my second cup of coffee trying to be functional this Christmas afternoon.  Yes, afternoon, because we didn't really start doing the present thing till well after 11am, due in large part to the fact that some of us (me) were up very late wrapping presents, because I am working on my Procrastination Boy Scout merit badge.  It didn't help that the presents I needed to wrap for for the people here, and they weren't exactly going to be at a normal time either.  Thankfully I had Jen online keeping me company while I was in all kinds of stealth wrapping mode, talking to her early Christmas morning just was the best present I could ask for.  Everything after that was gravy. 

But because I didn't finish until around 5am I was not going to be one of those people poking around under the tree at 6am.  Even now I am thinking a nap may be called for, because I only got a few hours of sleep.  Thus the two cups of coffee so far, and an extended forecast would say there is probably a 50% chance of more coffee as the day progresses. 

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick Christmas check in.  I will be posting Christmas pics at some point, though probably not for a week or so, that is when I will be back in the friendly confines of Pittsburgh and reunited (and it feels so good, credit to Peaches and Herb ) with my Kodak software.  For now I best get back to the family.   Toodles!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm doing the coffee thing all day too. I didn't sleep because I was dealing with an injured bleeding rabbit during the night. I ended up sleeping with him so that I could keep an eye on him. Hope you have a good Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Boxing Day here, should really change that name to recovery day lol. Going to see Monster Trucks later this arvo. Should be interesting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will take monster trucks over bleeding rabbits if those are my two choices. for now i am still working my way through the west wing dvds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to the monster trucks before, gonna get my redneck on lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know it is all kinds of rednecky if during the commercials for the event, some announcer is yelling "You'll pay for the whole seat.............but you'll only need the edge!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes but I have a cuddly bunny on my lap.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been