Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Curve is back

For those who don't know what 'The Curve" is, it is the argument I have that sometimes my blog sets the trends rather than follows them, and things that I have a tendency of mentioning pop up down the road.  You might remember from a while back that I posted a video of a neat little toy called the Shake Weight, and in the video it kind of looked like the guy was beating off.  For those that missed that touching gem, allow me to attach a link right here.  Now note the date I posted the video, July 1st.  Why is that significant you may ask, because this piece would show up on the local news a mere two weeks later.  True it is the female version of the masturbation weight, but lets be honest kids, we know exactly where they got the idea, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been