Sunday, July 4, 2010

Asshat - Freedom of speech

I believe when I first saw this I posted it on my Facebook page at the "Passion of the Anti Christ", because while we live in a country where there are certain freedoms, such as speech, acting on them in such a vile manner may win you an Asshat award from time to time.  And of course you get bonus points if you have a hierarchy to your stupidity, such as I will burn down your house, but only after you blow me.  Good thing too, because if you burn down the house first, I doubt she is going to be in the mood.  Anyway, congrats Mel Gibson, this is your Asshat.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's Racist Rant Caught On Tape - Tells Oksana She Would Get 'Raped By N***ers'

10 comments:

  1. He's insulted/alienated Jews, African Americans, Hispanics, women...

    He COULD have a public relations problem, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a nutbag, which is great for me, nutbags make awesome Asshats and leave me little legwork to do in the process. If I had the money, I would have people just follow Mel around 24/7 and I might never have to come up with a new Asshat again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amazing thing is that 6 years ago, his "Passion of the Christ" movie was accused of being anti-semitic in some circles, and there were people who defended him hardcore...

    You'd have thought his movie was synonymous with being Christian!

    What a difference a few years makes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well let's not forget his racist rant when pulled over for a DUI a few yeasrs back, and it is not like nuttiness fall far from the family tree in that clan, with his father Hutton Gibson being a religious nutbag of the extreme Catholic order (as opposed to the just fondle little boys order which is borderline standard operating procedure these days) as well as being a Holocaust denier. If you ever want to grab yourself a cup of crazy, you call always start here
    http://www.huttongibson.com/missionary-effort-why-are-you-not-catholic.php

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been