Friday, October 9, 2009

It's not me, it's you


href="http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/paranoid.html">Paranoid Personality Disorder:
Low
Schizoid Personality Disorder:
Low
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:
Low
Antisocial Personality Disorder:
Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:
Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:
Low
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
Low
Avoidant Personality Disorder:
Low
Dependent Personality Disorder:
Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:
Low

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --


7 comments:

  1. I think I'd be scared to try this test at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy I passed, or I think I passed, but then that might be a disorder on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did good lol my dependant level was high shesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. my histronic n narcissistic was mod the rest low hmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. my histronic n narcissistic was mod the rest low hmm maybe not so good as i first thought im too dependent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paranoid: Low more info | forum
    Schizoid: Low more info | forum
    Schizotypal: Low more info | forum
    Antisocial: Low more info | forum
    Borderline: Low more info | forum
    Histrionic: Moderate more info | forum
    Narcissistic: Low more info | forum
    Avoidant: Low more info | forum
    Dependent: Low more info | forum
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low more info | forum

    That means Im normal rite?, or as normal as I can be lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. it didnt mention u have addictions lol but over ur normal :oP

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been