Saturday, August 2, 2008

The rewards go to the swift

Free goodie time kids, and once again it is to the first one to chime in and claim the reward.  All I ask is that after claiming it, you are kind enough to leave a comment to the others that visit here so that they too don't try claiming the same prize.  And what is the prize you may ask?  How about a $2 Subway card.

Here is the details

Code: xdn7tghy

To complete the checkout process for the Reward you have selected, click here and enter your 8 digit character redemtion code.  Once there, go through the purchase process.  Your $2 credit will be applied at the billing screen.  While you're there you can add additional value to your Subway card to get even more great Subway subs.  Visit any participating Subway location and use it towards your next purchase.  Please be sure to use your code before its expiration date on 12/31/08. 

Any other questions, just ask, other than that, to some lucky winner out there I say, happy eating.

8 comments:

  1. Well figure im the first, but prolly unable to claim due to me being a Uk citizen lol, I so love subways as well, never mind the thought was there ta Matt. Mind you after further reading you cant click on click here lol, is this an aprils fool 4 months late I ask myself?, think maybe Ive been playing pogo to much actually and my heads brain dead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the catch, I had the link and forgot to peg it to the blog, I will fix that in a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There, that should fix it. I will be honest, I love Subway as well, at least some of the stuff, not real crazy about anything they make with steak on it, but some of the other stuff, I could snack on and be quite content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well darnt click in case im exempt lol, so will let the next person get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across this little gem....
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd911_sandwich_call;_ylt=AmjJnZwmguWtwOnvL.5snBvtiBIF
    Maybe you could offer the $2 subway card to this guy lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I have an update on this offer, it is currently in draft status, but suffice it to say the card has been claimed, so I guess this guy will just have to go hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. after what you told me about subway I cant bring myself to eat there. I was already partial to not going there but you sent me over the edge lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me? I didn't say anything too bad about Subway, other than the meatball subs are a questionable pick because that is one thing that tends to get overlooked by just about everyone there, as a result iot's a 50/50shot whetehr they have dried out or not. You get me my tuna with spicy brown mustard or the Subway club with lettuce and pickles and I will do some serious damage to those.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been