Thursday, August 28, 2008

T minus 3 shows remaining and maybe it meant something after all

Here is the second in the 4 part series, it is almost like a blogumentary or a blogudrama or something.  This fine episode of the show finds a few calls and conversation about the current Democratic National Convention, but lots and lots of farewell calls.  I am trying to put together the group email list to help Lynn keep everyone notified as to where she will end up next, but on the first day of this project I already have over 1000 emails to sort through. It is a wake up call of sorts, for the days when you just want to come in and go through the motions, to see this type of response. 

 

Well for the listening pleasure of those of you who frequent here, or have been directed here as a result of the radio show, here is Wednesday's show....

 

 

 

 

Lynn Cullen Show - 3 shows remaining

4 comments:

  1. Do you have it set up in a database of sorts. I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, and this is very premature, I have set up a specific address book in her yahoo account for the addresses, then I have been going through each email and adding it to the general address book, then editing it so that it appears in the proper address book. It is a time consuming process, not because it is hard, but because of the response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should try a database like an excell spreadsheet of sorts. I bet that might work better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear Lynn acknowledge your contribution to the show, she said some nice things about you that I happen to agree with ;)
    I still have the last hour of this one to listen to so I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been