Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What would Christmas be without a list?

My mom asks me for a list of what I would like for Christmas every year.  She will be buying me some things I am sure, and there are others in the family, such as the person who has my name in the gift exchange , which will be buying me a thing or two.   For some people this becomes a problematic episode, what do I want to ask for without being too pushy?  What do I really need?  Those aren't problems with me, if someone is foolish enough to ask me what I want or need, then they may or may not like the answers that are forthcoming.



As a result of me having no problem in making a list(though I don't check it twice),  part of the family tradition has become my list.  There are rules to the list, those being 1) I only make one list and am not responsible for making copies of it, so to find out what is on the list you have to get in touch with whoever has the list and 2) Ask me a simple question, and asking me what I want is simple  for me to answer, and you may have opened a pandora's box you wish you hadn't.



With that being said, here is the list I submitted this year.  Enjoy!



Once again, it is the world renown Christmas list. Not sure if I will remember everything on this, but it is a brief synopsis of the things I would like.





Money

Groceries (when don't I eat after all?)

Pogo membership

TV shows on DVD such as

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force (season 2 and beyond)

- West Wing

- Homicide: Life on the Streets

- Drawn Together (season 2 and beyond)

Rhapsody downloads

A female (preferable breathing, but not mandatory)

My own radio show

A day of nothing but sleep

Gift cards (Target, Wal Mart, Barnes & Noble, Giant Eagle)

Lottery tickets (winners only please)

Shoes (size 9 1/2)

Haircut

Eyeglasses

Massage

Penguin tickets

A maid

Books (too many to list here, so inquire within for more info)

Socks

Underwear

Dress shirts

Pants

Yes, this is the clothing portion of the list

Neckties

A new zipper for my leather jacket

Washington Post subscription

A raise

Comforter

Bed sheets (twin)

Stamps

Combo Lo Mein

A good Philly Cheesesteak





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been