Sunday, January 25, 2015

B365V2.8 - Where do the weeks go?

I can't believe I have gotten so wrapped up in my goings on that again I left a fantasy hockey update fall almost a full week behind.  Guess it is about time to remedy that.

Last week I posted another winning week, going 5-4-2 bringing the overall season record to 75-48-31 which is still good for 4th place.  With the All Star break this week, which pretty much marks the halfway point of the season, I seem to be in pretty good shape still for a playoff spot, 7th place (the first non playoff spots) is now 27 points behind me so in theory I could tank an entire week and still be in the top 6.  With the second and third place teams playing each other this week I should be able to gain ground on at least one team ahead of me, though with 2nd through 5th place separated by 8 points in the standings I have a feeling we will be jockeying each other for position for weeks to come yet.  Could be worse I guess, I could be in last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been