Thursday, January 15, 2015

B365V2.4 - Still more of the same

Yes, another fantasy hockey update and if it reads like a repeat, that is because much of what happened would qualify as such.  Again I was playing a team ahead of me in the standings this time the team in 2nd, and again I walked away winning the week, going 5-3-3 so for the year I am now 70-44-29.  I even managed to pull the second place team out of second, he is now in third place, but I still lost ground to the other two teams ahead of me. I even lost ground to the 5th place team, who is now only 3 points behind me.  So while I am winning, it would seem I am winning at a price.

 Not that I am disappointed, as long as I have weeks like this I like my odds at doing well going forward.   Just looking at the 3 teams ahead of me, I have played them 5 times thus far, going a combined 22-20-13 in those games, so barring a slew of injuries I will not be overmatched by anyone come post season time.  At this point in the year, just staying competitive is all I can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been