Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness - Round 3

A little bit of a comeback in the offing.  Not that my bracket is great mind you, but at least I had one decent round

Round 3 (8 games)

Record 6-2

Overall record 39-17

Worst Round selection - Midwest bracket  With me having the region coming down to Kansas and Georgetown this part of my bracket is a complete and utter mess. 

Best Round selection - West Region  Almost the antithesis of my Midwest bracket, I have only missed one game in the entire region (I had Pitt over Xavier), but I correctly picked that the region's winner would come down to #2 Kansas State and #5 Butler. 

Going forward - I have mentioned already that my pick for the tournament's winner has long since been eliminated (Kansas), but I still have 6 of the remaining 8 and three of my final 4, small consolation but it is about as good as I could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been