Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness - Round 2

I expect my entry will end up on failblog.org in the near future.  Round 2 was that bad.  Not as bad as the President's mind you, but pretty darn close.  As for how bad it was read on.

 

Round 2 (16 games)

Record  9-7

Overall rercord 33-15

Worst second round selection - It was the downfall of many a bracket, mine included, having Kansas winning the entire tournament only to have them bow out to Northern Iowa in the second round.  Rock Chalk Jayhawk my ass!!!

Best second round selection - Butler The #5 seed in the West Region, i have them going all the way to the Elite Eight, which is now just one game away, against a Syracuse team that has dominated its first two opponents, winning by 23 and 22 points,  If Butler manages to win again, look for them to be my best third round selection as well.

Going forward - As I said I had Kansas winning the tournament, so that pick is all but blown for me, but three of my Final Four remain (Kansas State, Baylor, WVU), which puts me one ahead of our fearless leader (he had Villanova and Kansas in the Final Four and also had Kansas winning the tournament).  Chances are all but blown of me winning my group on Yahoo, so I have to take comfort in the little things, like beating the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been