Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blog quiz for the adoring public

I know I have been slacking in the blog department. I made up for it this evening though, as a lot of work went into this blog entry, though the text may not show it.

I have done some musical stuff in the blog in the past, both audio and video. Well, here is your chance to test your recall ability, as I give you 15 unlabeled songs, some of which have plopped up in the blog previously, others have only shown up by artist or by mention of yours truly and still others are just songs out of the blue. (Not really, I bought them all on my most recent purchase from rhapsody, 15 dollars well spent I might add). Anyway, have fun and I will add the artists and songs to the playlist as we have correct answers, and if we don't get any answers, I will just post this list ad nauseum till everyone quits frequenting the page altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been