Sunday, August 26, 2007

A day early and not a dollar short, it's Asshat time

I wanted to make sure I got this one before the link escaped me, which is why you are getting the Asshat a full day or so (depending on my laziness) early.

For those that didn't know, Friday night was the night of the Miss Teen USA pageant. While I usually pass on such video fare, I happened to click on just as they were weeding the field down to 5. The final 5, if I can remember correctly, was Colorado, New Jersey, West Virginia, maybe Kentucky (though I am not sure about that one), and lastly South Carolina. The final event to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak, was the dreaded question section, where each of our contestants would pull out a name and that judge would ask a question. South Carolina apparently drew poorly, as her question required her to speak in a crazy little thing we call sentences. That didn't quite happen as you can observe

http://www.maniacworld.com/what-is-she-talking-about.html

So while she didn't get the coveted Miss Teen USA crown, South Carolina gets to walk away with something almost as impressive, the crown of the Asshat, provided she can find it on a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been