Saturday, March 3, 2007

Do Not Open until Monday - Asshat enclosed

I know, I am supposed to save this until Monday, but like a kid with a secret, I can't help myself. While Ann Coulter made a late run for Asshat, calling John Edwards a "faggot", the problem with nominating Coulter is simple, nothing of merit ever does come out of her mouth. Should something like that actually occur, she may end up being Asshat simply for not being Ann Coulter.

Our winner is the above picture, compliments of the fine newscasters at WAGT in Savannah, Georgia who apparently took no time to actually look at the graphic before putting it on the screen. The story was actually about a new whole wheat Krispy Kreme donut, but if this is what the donut does, I am not sure I want one.

For those of you with bad eyes, the lettering below the donuts reads "So Good, You'll Suck Dick" . Now where is Ollie Williams with the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been