Monday, January 29, 2007

What the buzz is about

Those that have checked out my page and lists know that I am a big fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That being said, I know that not all of you watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, or for that matter even have the chance to get it. (I only catch it sometimes at work, since I don't have cable at home.) Rather than me try to explain it, I figured what better way to cover the material than just throwing up an episode (well posting it actually, throwing it up would involve gag reflexes, which would lead to some as to yet, unmade joke and I don't even want to board that train of thought). Some of you may have seen this, others just won't get it, me, well I find this stuff hilarious, but then again I also like Primanti's sandwiches (sandwiches with fries and cole slaw on them, a true Pittsburgh tradition). If visiting their fine Establishment, I suggest the cappicola and egg sandwich, if visiting the blog, well, watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been