Thursday, April 8, 2021

The President of Mexico

 So, like I said a couple of blogs ago, I have been at the new/old job now since early to mid/December.  The thing is, during that time I have already had three managers

, one when I first started was a relative new hire and was going through training while I was get reacclimated to the task(s) at hand, then he quit and we shared a manager with another location.  I am sure life sucked for him, trying to run two stores and the headaches involved with each, and finally our third manager who was promoted from assistant manager.  She stoped returning calls and texts on Sunday and up and quit.


Don’t get me wrong, it is a position I don’t want, I am content being responsible for myself without the added responsibilities of running a store and trying to get all of its employees on the same page.  Maybe if the store hired illegal immigrants I would be interested, but it only hires Americans and all of the headaches that goes with American workers.


Yeah, I said it, illegal immigrants are harder workers than their American counterparts.  Just sit down at your dinner table and think about who picked the crop(s) you are about to eat.  Americans believe that Manuel Labor is the president of Mexico and that some jobs are beneath them.  When you need money, there should never be a job beneath you.  Certainly one can aspire to better and more well paying jobs and positions, but the idea one is too good for a job is ludicrous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been