Thursday, December 14, 2017

B365 V4.20 - Christmas list (the 2017 edition)

As long time readers know, I usually write a Christmas list which makes its way onto the blog.  What can I say, if you ask me what I want or need, I will tell you, I am not one to be shy about such things.  Not that I expect anything on my list (nobody is buying my next vacation to Vancouver, I know that much), but being honest, there are things that I want, including some things that are unattainable.  This year's list is late because, of an unexpected job search, which resulted in two jobs and drains even more time and the fact that I am not all that festive this year, since it is my first Christmas without my mom.  With that being said, the unveiling of this year's list commences right about now......

Money
Lottery tickets
A trip back to Vancouver
Groceries
Some more time with my mom
An air turkey fryer
A maid
Books (David Thorne, Andrew Vachss, Robert Parker to name a few authors)
Wins for my fantasy football and hockey teams
A massage
One job that pays enough that i don't have to work two jobs
Amazon Prime
Fixed glass on my ipad
A belt
Shoes
A Joe Sakic Quebec Nordiques jersey
The glass fixed on my ipad
More free time
Raises at both my jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been