Tuesday, April 18, 2017

B365V4.9 - Zombie Jesus Day edition of the blog

Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone.  Yes, I have been on hiatus from the blog again, though it would be hard to tell if someone were a frequent visitor to this page, not that any of those exist, but still.  I have been off and on the page somewhat regularly recently, posting hockey videos, which I know are everybody's favorite.  But they are a regular round these parts an since I have started posting them the Penguins have won two Stanley Cups and while I am not the superstitious sort, you don't mess with success.  Of course I got like two months behind and have been trying to catch up since the Stanley Cup playoffs have begun.  The process would have been easier had NHL.com been a little more cooperative.  The plan was to go back to where I left off in videos and start posting them again in chronological order, but that was not to be.  I would go an find a game, try scrolling to the next one and it wouldn't be available.  Not sure what the glitch was but it became such a tedious problem that I decide to go to the end of the season and work my way forward to the point I had left off.  So far the process has gone smoother that previously, occasionally I have an issue with the imbed codes on blogger, but it is far less troublesome than entire videos disappearing on NHL.com.

I think it was in my last entry where I mentioned I may have met someone,  Always leery of anything online since the Crazy Canadian Incident, I was not putting much hope on this either.  I installed a dating app on my tablet, figure worst case scenario I might find someone to grab a coffee with some day and hey, the app is free, so no harm no foul, right?  Right?  I get a message from someone, she is supposedly from Harrisburg, at least that is what her profile says.  We exchange a a few emails, she says she is working with UNICEF, in Africa right now, I ask where she went to school, and she emails me back that she lives in Baltimore.  After the Crazy Canadian Incident, lying to me is like making yourself dead to me, so whether the lie is on the profile or in the email doesn't matter, you're just dead.  Then I get the gimmick, I get an email, she is on a mission and she is sick, can I send money until she gets home.  Yeah, like that is going to happen.  I think I compared online dating to religion in the last entry, simply because it is just basically a bunch of lies written by man, and it requires a level of faith to wade through the bullshit to get anything from it, rest assured boys and girls, I don't have that level of faith in me. 

Sorry, fell asleep during my Zombie Jesus day typing, woke up and did another work day, and came home and did my me thing, now back at typing this.  I made a mistake last night,  while some people go to bed with a fan or, or listening to the radio, I tend to listen  to podcasts or a few different Youtube channels, and nod off, hoping some of what is being said might be retained.  Not that that form of information osmosis actually work, but I have noticed that in does infiltrate my dreams from time to time.  Like one of the Youtube Channels I will put on auto play, ComicsExplained, I will start listening to, next thing you know I am dreaming in cartoons or other such nonsense.    I will never get smarter this way.  Anyway, I should put a lid on this, only have a couple of weeks of hockey videos to go before I can get about doing playoff posts next.    Figure I will save them until Tuesday, since the Pens haven't lost yet when I have gone on one of my posting binges.  So it's not a playoff beard, it still works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been