Friday, May 29, 2015

B365v2.20 - Out of doors

I am having another of my creepy blogger moments. Like when I go to the park and sit on my favorite bench next to the playground and I imagine everyone there is wondering if I am some sort of pedophile or something, tonight I stepped out of the apartment to get some aur because my place is to hot and my neighbors were out having some of their favorite alcoholic beverage and because they are college kids it is probably cheap shitty beer, PBRmeASAP and all of that jazz, Buford cue they saw me park my ass in the driveway with my back against my apartment they were all like, party's over and scurried inside. That's right whippersnappers, don't make me say "Get off my lawn!" I am not sure what I will write about this evening, I have kernels of ideas in my head but that is about it. Amazingly Ed still hasn't returned from Florida yet, usually he is back by this time, his wife came back last week, but Ed is still avoiding us like we have leperacy or like we are gay and trying to buy a wedding cake. Or it could be that Brian and I are doing a decent job running the place in his absence and he doesn't feel pressured to rush back. That would be a compliment of sorts I guess. I fired my first employee on Saturday. It was a kid who had been with us all of about two weeks and had gotten into the habit of calling off and I had the honor of telling him he would no longer be on the schedule. Bosses that say it is hard to fire people fail to mention those people that are fired with cause, those firings are quite easy because they make life easier for everyone else. And I am all about being cheap and easy. There are times where I miss my old radio job, but honestly these days are not them. The right wing nut job nonsense that is getting peddled is enough to make me want to throat punch people. Whether it be Christian who feel put upon and play the victim card because as a nation we aren't all that excited by their version of Christian Sharia law they are peddling, or the Fox News drinking game where every time they say Clinton or Benghazi you have to do a shot, because those are the only two things that matter to that network. Let's be clear about something, those florists or bakers or whomever the hell they are that don't want to wait on or serve gy customers are bigots. They can hide behind their Christianity as much as they want, the KKK does the same thing. But unless they are going to stop serving sinners in general, as opposed to gays in particular, then it isn't some religious calling thy are serving, they are just serving their own bigotry, unless they suffer from such a God complex that they claim to know which sins in the bible are worthy of a wink and a nod and which ones actually matter. And the Fox news/Clinton stuff, my goodness they are like Nncy Grace and her missing white woman of the week. And when there isn't a missing white woman, no problem, we will go back and dig one up as was the case with the new run of stories on Natalie Holloway. I am so glad I don't have to spend my days talkign about such bullshit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been