Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas list 2013 edition

It is that time of year again, after a I have some traditions around here that I wish to maintain, one of which is ye olde annual Christmas list. Must like previous years you will find some things repeating themselves, either because I did not receive them the previous year (to which I say get on the ball already), or because I received them but I have since run out (food will only keep for so long after all). The list is incomplete, I am sure there are things out there which I probably want and haven't even realized I want them yet, so feel free to go off the reservation as it were when thinking of what to buy.






Christmas list

Female companionship - This year I think I would like a Russian mail order bride, I have some Cold War fantasies that I would like to play out

Gift cards (walmart, amazon, IHOP, Barnes & Noble, Target, etc.)

Groceries

Stamps

Money - Really, who can't use money?

Jeans - 36x30 (subject to change depending on how many times I go out to breakfast)

Socks

Shoes - 9 1/2

Trash bags

Floor lamp

TV antenna - Yes I am still a rabbit ears kind of guy

Hockey tickets

Sleep

Vacation

Washington Post subscription

Haircut (provided I don't do this before Christmas)

Massage

DVDs - The Season (seasons 2 and beyond), Homicide: Life on the Street, West Wing (seasons 3 - 6)

This list is kind of long, isn't it?

Toasted bagel with cream cheese

Philly cheesesteak

Bus pass (Port Authority Transit)

A stress free day at work

Food rewards points or Swagbucks

Sheets (especially if I get the mail order wife from the top of the list)

Books – This is where the list will get complicated with a sublist
    1. Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living Hardcover by Nick Offerman
    2. Double Down: Game Change 2012 by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann
    3. Johnny Carson by Henry Bushkin

Boxers

Belt (36 waist)

Some delicious soft shell tacos

Case of Red Stripe

Cigarettes (Marlboro Gold Box, Camel Blue Box, Dunhill)

Lottery tickets (winners only please)

Shampoo (you can never have enough shampoo)


Okay, that should be enough to get you started and enough to keep you reading for a couple of minutes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been