Friday, October 19, 2012

Karaoke Friday - Pandorific

     Once again I guess we have to blame Pandora for this week's selection, as I was sitting at my desk at work, trying to do invoices when this song popped on my station.  For the ever so curious, I believe my station can be found here, though it should be noted that it doesn't work outside the United States to my knowledge.  Anyway, as I was saying, this song popped up while I was trying to do paperwork, and I wanted to just jam at my desk, but I doubt anyone else working in the office would have appreciated that very much, so instead I guess I will just have to enjoy this at a significantly louder volume here in the comfort of my apartment.





Lyrics | Sr-71 lyrics - Right Now lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been