Saturday, June 2, 2012

Winners!!!!!

Okay, it has been a while since I have been around these parts, hopefully I will be able to get back into the blogging thing a little more in the near future.  But for now I just want to leave you with a video/ad that is on Facebook.  Why am I leaving ads on Multiply you may ask?  It is because the two people in the ad are my aunt and uncle.  It seems a little while back my aunt entered a contest for Toyota and their advertising campaign, "The Camry Effect".  The winners of the contest would get a Toyota Camry for both themselves and their best friend, in this case my aunt chose as her best friend her husband, my uncle.  So they got two new cars out of the deal.  But rather than have me prattle on about everything, I will just get to the video.



2 comments:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been