Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Madness - Rounds 5 and 6

If I am doing two rounds at once that can only mean one thing, WVU lost and my last remaining entry in the tournament is gone.  So mcuh for this year, and given the way I did I can honestly say good riddance.

Rounds 5 and 6 (3 games)

Record 0-3

Overall 40-23

Worst round selection - Has to be WVU since they were the last ones I had left and proceeded to not only lose in the Final Four to Duke, but to get blown out. 

Best round selection - None

Overall best selection - I can take little comfort in the fact that I at least had WVU in the Championship Game and had Butler all the way to the Elite Eight.  Sadly for my bracket, one of those underperformed (WVU) while one overperformed (Butler). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been