Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just a little short

Finishing up my math here and the quest for $100 dollars this year with the change meter came up short, barely.

The last entry for 2008 saw the change meter sitting at $39.93, with an additional $1.52 gathered since the last entry, the final total for the year 2009 was $139.00, leaving me just 93 cents short of reaching the century mark for the year. 

Still, what would a year be with a new change meter update as well.  Another 28 cents gets added and early on in 2010  the total stands at $139.28.  I doubt I will have another near $100 year this year, my register shifts at work, where I made a decent amount of change meter money are few and far between.  While it isn't good for the change meter, it is good for my sanity as customers continue to amaze me by just how fucking stupid they are.  A few dollars are a small price to pay for my sanity.  Anyway, the change meter will stick around for another year, I see no reason to end what has become my longest running blog feature, even if the numbers end up being far from impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been