Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks Lee

I stole this from Lee's page, so if you have to blame someone for this, blame him, not me.

TELL ME YOURS.........

21 SECRETS

1. WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT? It is just my first name and last initial

2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? In the radio studio, or my home away from home

4. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN? It would depend on the person, there are 6 billion people on the planet right now, and most of them I just don't give a rat's ass about and I assume the feeling is mutual

5. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD? Busy, I am doing this at work, only because the incompetence of others has given me a few free moments, that story will go with my vacation blog when I decide to do it

6. And 7. What is 13? If only final Jeopardy were this easy.

8. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING, WOULD YOU? Perhaps, but the series of events that have gotten me to this point haven't been all that bad, if one plays with the past, who knows what would happen to the present.

9. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? "I am not an animal!!!!"

10. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? Let's see, there was nearly decapitating myself on the family go kart, being in my friends Camaro when he rolled it, being shot at by a now thankfully ex-girlfreind and being across the street from a drive by shooting, so I guess those might qualify.

13. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE CROWD? No, I know my limitations quite well.

14. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE BOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Usually, the first thing I notice is a game I play called "End of the World" and I ask myself if it were just me and her left on the planet, would the human race continue, or would I damn the human race and remain celibate.

15. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS? I don't go there, I have no desire for $5 cup of Honey Nut Mocha Suck.

16. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS? Both, though kiddie shows today aren't nearly as cool as the ones I grew up with. SpongeBob is cool and all, but he is no Bullwinkle and Rocky.

19. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? Not really, I have some rudimentary knowledge of both German and Spanish, though it is basically just enough to get me slapped or locked up.

20. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW? My mind is blank, otherwise I would be coming up with a creative blog entry and not stealing one.

21. WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT? The grassburn on my leg (see last blog entry), and my sunburn that I picked up over the weekend that is so deep that it blistered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been