Friday, January 13, 2017

B365V4.1 - Paint by numbers

676.69.  Now why would I start a blog entry with a number you may ask?  Well, because that is the brand new change meter total.  And since you have to start somewhere, why not there.  In fact, this blogs feels kind of number-y, so let's go with that for the time being.

6/18-6/23  I have officially put in for my vacation.  To anyone who pays attention around here, 6/18 may look a little familiar, given it is my birthday, this year I plan on celebrating it on an airplane on my way  to Vancouver, life permitting of course.  Who the hell are we kidding, I will be celebrating on my way there, when I get ther and for the entire week I am spending there.  Life goal while in Vancouver is to stand on Jericho beach and yell "Drink it in , man."

2  As luck would have it, I finished 2nd on this year's Pittsburgh Bloggers Fantasy Football League.  I had the best record in the league at the completion of the regular season (11-3) and won my first playoff game before losing in the championship game.  Congrats again Sean on the win, as for me, I don't hang regular season banners in my apartment and second place is the first loser, so hopefully next year I can do a little bit better.

0  The number of Russian hookers I have had piss on me.  Yes, I am finding this Trump reporting stuff very funny.  Not because i believe all of it, the reports have some inaccuracies in them, nor have they been confirmed by any intelligence agency, but so what if they are false?  Trump spent the better part of the last 8 years questioning the sitting president's residency and loyalty, so I don't really give a shit if someone is peddling muck about Trump now.  Welcome to Karma, bitch, may I take your order?

1  Number of movies I have taken in so far in 2017 after going to see Fences at the Waterfront.  Highly recommend it, and if you are going to the Coke blending station I also recommend mixing the Mello Yelloo with cherry.  That, my friends, is good shit.

148  The number of blogs posts this past year.  Mind you there will probably be more in 2017 if for no other reason than I fell behind in my hockey videos.  I don't have to do them, but since I started doing them the Penguins have won two Stanley Cups and made the playoffs every year, so why mess with a good thing, right?

27,022  Unique visits to my blog since I slapped a tracker on it years ago.  Some of those are also from when this blog was hosted on Multiply and I never had a tracker during my Yahoo 360 days so that is of course, inaccurate. 

3rd  The place that Canada resides on my list of all time visits to my blogger page.  I am slowly distancing myself from my crazy Canadian days as France is looking to overtake Canada next.  In order of hierarchy, the list reads 1) USA (of course) 2) Russia, 3) Canada, 4) France 5) Australia, 6) Germany 7) Ukraine 8) Portugal 9) Poland, 10) United Kingdom.

3 comments:

  1. This was interesting to see all the stats you shared. I love posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I hope you have a great vacation :) You get off vacation the day before my birthday :) My birthday is 6/24 :)

      Delete
  2. Mine is the 18th of June, 48 years old, almost half a century. Didn't think i would make it this long as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been