Saturday, December 17, 2016

B365V3.57 - Traditions must be kept

Anyone who has been around the blog for more than a minute lnows that I do a yearly Christmas list.  I'll be honest, if you ask me for things I want or need, I will easily come up with a list.  I am not one of those shy people who hems and haws over such things, as long as I live and breathe I am sure there will be things I want, I am materialistic that way.  So, without further ado, here is this year's list of things you can give me;

Infra red turkey fryer
Sleep
Extra time in the day
donations to my vacation fund
Gift cards
Groceries
Bicycle lock
Nail clippers
Smart TV (as opposed to my dumb TV)
homemade chocolate chip cookie or ham pot pie
A maid
case of Red Stripe
carton of Marlboro Lights
Pepsi
Shoes
Towels
Captain America: Civil War on DVD
Sex
A Philly Cheesesteak (or a really good Cuban sandwich)
A fantasy football championship
A raise at work

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas list. Did you get anything on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No , but I do one every year out of habit. Before my mom would ask what I want, then my grandmother, then whoever had my name in the family gift exchange, so I made a rule, there would be one list, make copies if you want, but this is it. My mom used to laugh when I said "groceries" and I told here it was two gifts in one, I would definitely use it and it saves me a trip to the store, which is a git unto itself.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been