Friday, February 6, 2015

B365V2.10 - A week on and a week off

     Yes I have been neglecting the page for a few days.  Work being what work is, my job has commandeered more of my time than usual (if that is even possible), the staff has been trimmed by three people, one layoff, one maternity leave and one firing, so scrambling around to fill holes in the schedule and pick up some of the slack while at the same time trying to balance all of the normal things that I handle and things like this page get lost in the shuffle.  By the time I get home the only things I want to do are eat and sleep. 

     In a way that worked out for my fantasy hockey team, because the All Star break popped up, our normal head to head matchup that lasts for one week usually was extended to two weeks because of the number of days off to due the break.  And it was a good two weeks for me, I managed to go 8-2-1 and pull into third place with a 83-50-32 record overall.  Technically I am tied for second in points (198) but the second place team has more wins than I do (88-55-22), which is the tiebreaker.  Second through fifth place remain all bunched together, 5 points right now is all that separates 4 teams and like I said previously at this rate I would imagine those teams will spend the rest of the season bouncing back and forth amongst each other.  This week I am playing the 4th place team (195 points) so who knows what will happen, by the end of the week I could be in second, I could be in 5th, it's anyone's guess really and chances are the week after that it will all change again.  Al I can do at this point is just continue to focus on my team and hope I don't get ravaged by injuries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been